Help Menu and Documentation
Integrated ResInsight Help
If you need the user manual for an object, you can use the right-click menu of the object and select Search Help for:. This will open up the user manual for the selected object from resinsight.org.
ResInsight Online Tutorials
ResInsight Help menu options are:
- About – Opens a dialog with information on ResInsight version, enabled features, and technical information of subsystems.
- Command Line Help – Provides an overview of ResInsight Command line parameters and their syntax.
- Summary Command Line Help – Provides an overview of ResInsight Summary command line parameters and their syntax.
- Users Guide – Opens the ResInsight documentation in your default browser
- Search Help – Searches the ResInsight documentation for help on the selected item in Project Tree.
Please note that the function key F1 is a shortcut to this menu option.
ResInsight Documentation Overview